Community Growth Intern
CrowdfundNC supports an innovative new way of creating an online marketplace for startup founders to raise capital and investors to easily access investing in regional businesses. Since 2012, over $2.5B has been raised across the nation through investment crowdfunding. Our team at CrowdfundNC supports growing that number by supporting businesses in our regional area. With our guiding principles of community, flexibility and accessibility, we aim to democratize investing and build connections in the entrepreneurial community. See About.
Our Key Focus Areas
For the first half of 2020, we are focused on launching investment campaigns with founders and spreading the word of the investment crowdfunding benefits through events, digital collateral and partnerships across the state.
We are seeking a motivated, eager to learn, community growth intern who can help us with one of our key focus areas of spreading the word about the benefits of investment crowdfunding. We’ll teach you the in’s and out’s of the investment industry while you make an impact in one of the hottest entrepreneurial communities in the country.
Organizing and coordinating community events sponsored by or in partnership with CrowdfundNC. You will support logistics, day of event coordination and partnering with a wide variety of groups to make the events successful.
- Managing our social media platforms and coming up with creative messaging to share how investment crowdfunding works. This also includes taking photographs at events to share on social media or sharing photos the team has taken.
- Developing a plan on how to build community/share information with your peers on investment crowdfunding.
You May Be a Good Fit If You…
- Enjoy working with people, meeting new contacts and building community.
- Love to learn and absorb information
- Are organized and can easily coordinate multiple tasks with different people.
- Are flexible and wired for change
- Enjoy being creative
- Are experienced with various social media channels
- Free food and libations (if of age) at events and team outings
- Connections with of entrepreneurs, investors and entrepreneurial support groups
- Potential equity stake in the company
- Mentoring and training for future potential roles
Email us at email@example.com with an email titled “2020 Internship Application” sharing a little more about yourself, why you’d like to work for us and what are you looking to learn.