DO YOU INVEST LOCAL?
#InvestInRaleigh is a collaboration of businesses opening access for anyone to be the shark.
From distilleries to high growth tech companies, you can join others investing $100 to $100,000 to make our region become community-owned.
You Have Opportunity to Join Others Who #InvestInRaleigh
Companies in and around Raleigh are growing into the next big thing. You now have an opportunity to help these businesses build the local economy while having an ownership stake in your community!
By clicking on Access for each company below, you can join their investment round by indicating interest or committing money, at little as $100!
The Black Dollar Corp
- Generated more than $315,000 for small business owner’s in its first 10 months
- Now you can invest to take us to 100,000 Black-Owned Businesses & 5 storefronts
- One of the 1st new businesses in the economic development of Dunn’s vision plan
- Giving everyone the opportunity to invest in commercial real estate
J. Johnson and Company
- We have helped over 60 culinary entrepreneurs since December 2020
- 1st location was profitable within 3 months and is at 100% capacity in under 1 year
- Pre-existing distributor relationships from Lonerider Brewing
- Existing brand recognition in 265 ABC stores and 300 bars and restaurants
- $200K+ raised by 2 startups in 2019
- New offerings started in 2021
- Outdoor entertainment venues to scalable tech
- Awareness of what founders of businesses are building locally in North Carolina
- Local investments from Mountains to Sea